How To Prevent Acne Without Spending Any Money -- Or, The "Acne Towel Trick"



We've all been there, right?  Alright, fine.  Most of us have been there.  If you haven't, then consider yourself lucky.  Acne is one of those little quirks of life that we just have to accept, or so they say.  How do I get rid of it?  How do I prevent it from coming back?  PIMPLES BUMPS DOTS BLARGHHH!!!

Try this, it might work.  Try that, it's expensive but it could work.  Yes, there are some things that do work, but not without spending a LOT of money.

But without further ado, I present to you, the towel trick.  It's self explanatory, inexpensive (or free), and works.  Here's what you do.

Make sure that you wash your face every night before you go to bed.  This is something you should be doing on a regular basis anyway.  This prevents pore blockage from dirt and oils.

Right before you go to bed, place a clean towel over your pillow.  That's it!  That's the trick!  Towels are far more absorbent than pillow cases, so instead of sleeping in those oils night after night, a towel absorbs the oils.

The trick is to continue placing a fresh towel over your pillow every single night.  Don't use a used towel.

But that's a lot of laundry to do, is there anything I can do to prevent that?

Absolutely!  This is where the "fairly inexpensive" comes into play.  Buy 7 towels that you only will use for the acne prevention method.  One towel per night, 7 towels a week.  That's laundry once a week!

Test it out for a month, give it a try and let me know how it works out for you!

4 comments:

  1. I would also motivate just about every person to save this web page for any favorite assistance to assist posted the appearance. Dermatologia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Acne can occur both in teens and adults. Mostly, this is due to stress, lack of sleep, too much thinking and improper hygiene. Sometimes you can find the solution on your problem at home using natural ingredients in your kitchen. That's how I do. It reduces expenses and I always visit http://remarkableskin.org for more information because they really provide safe and effective ways of treating acne and acne marks. I have tried it and it really works.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post. You really had a long journey with acne.Good result. I also found some tips here to Acne Treatment Reviews
    Here is written how to get rid of acne and reviews. Really helpful.
    You'll reading my uncensored review, where I will inform you what I think about this acne treatment system. :
    >>> Acne Treatment Reviews <<<

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm one of those who suffered from acne. How do I treat acne is through changing my diet and I also rely on natural and safe remedies which the http://www.remarkableskin.org/ generously provided. I am grateful these remedies work for me and regain my clear skin.

    ReplyDelete