How To Become A Personal Trainer



I've been in the fitness industry for a little over 6 years now.  I've clawed and climbed my way to the top of my local fitness community.  It wasn't easy.  Besides just making a name for myself, I had to produce quality work.  I had to prove that I knew my stuff and that I was going to be a long-term staple in this industry.

My friends over at the Department of Labor posted a great article a while back.  This is a great resource on how to become a personal trainer, where to start, what to expect, and what you should look for in each aspect of the ladder you climb.

If you apply yourself, you can become the best at what you do.  Not only does it take daily commitment, but you have to focus on the long-term plan.

I did it, so can you!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Justin,

    I'm studying to become a CPT but I'm having a hard time choosing a school. Who are you certified through and why did you choose them?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete