The Only Thing Holding You Back From Weight Loss Is You





How long have you been saying that you'll lose that extra weight? A couple months? A few years? Of course, there are the demands of daily life. You might have a job, kids, and household duties to take care of-- not to mention the grocery shopping, yard work, and other errands on a daily basis. Life is tough and with it comes the toll of living. For some of us, better yet, for most of us-- that toll is weight gain.

How long has it been since you've fit into the jean size you've wanted to fit into? Has it been a while? I bet it has.

You hesitantly walk into the department store, dreading walking into what you deem the "big people" section. You don't like to try on clothes because you hate the way you look in the mirror. You shield your eyes. On the outside, you're smiling, but on the inside, what's going on?

Are you happy? Probably not. You hate the way you look with clothes on. You avoid looking at yourself with clothes off.

What's stopping you from saying "Screw this. I'm sick of feeling like this. I'm ready to do something about it."?

The answer is....

YOU.

You are the reason you haven't done anything. You can't blame the demands of life, the ease of fast food restaurants, your job, your spouse, your kids, or your family's eating habits.

I get this one a lot..."I can't eat right because my family eats junk food all the time."

Right, and does your family force feed you that junk food? No. You make the choices. Just because it takes a little bit of change in your life to eat healthier doesn't mean you can blame others for your weight gain or lack of weight loss.

I'm not just shooting blanks with these statements. I've FIXED these problems in these peoples' lives. Yes, I was called every name in the book at the beginning. Yes, I was told it couldn't be done. But it's been done-- over and over and over again, I guide people in the right direction.

The first thing you need to do is stop blaming others for your shortcomings. Realize that only ONE person got you where you are and only ONE person can fix it. Nobody else is going to guide you in the right direction but you. If you want help, seek it. Doctors, nutritionists, personal trainers, and dieticians cannot find you if you're not seeking their help.

Do something. Do it now.

Don't like what I have to say? Challenge me. Leave a comment.

I dare you.

No comments:

Post a Comment