How To Eat What You Want And Still Lose Weight



Ever wanted to eat anything you want and not have to worry about weight gain? Well, I've got the tips and tricks for you.

Firstly, let me say that I am a personal fitness trainer and I do not condone these practices for long term weight loss-- I like for my clients to be healthy inside and out. This is mainly for someone who wants to lose weight but has a huge problem changing their diet.

This is just a starting point, which will hopefully encourage you to eat healthier and substitute healthier choices in the long-run. These 4 tips and tricks will give you an idea of exactly what to do to achieve maximum results.

1. Count your calories. Yes, you actually have to do some work. Did you expect that you'd be able to eat anything you want and that's it? Heck no. You've got to put some research into it. If you can learn to count your calories, then great!

2. Figure out how many calories you need to consume for your body type, age, weight, etc. Start right now! Calorie counter available here.

3. Start working out. Run, walk, play basketball, just get active. Am I starting to sound repetitive?

4. Water, water, water. I said you can eat what you want, not drink what you want. Cut hundreds of calories by drinking either water or calorie free drinks. It makes it less of a hassle when you do your tallying of calories.

For more articles like this, visit http://BeFitOnline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment